Inkerbella

Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Amazing Art work of New Zealand's Brian Gibbs

Geezes, I feel so very special and lucky when people share their talents with me!! :)
Back in 2011 Brian Gibbs of New Zealand surprised me with some amazing art work of....well you guessed it..me! :)   Since I'm not sure I have shared it on here since I started blogging about a year ago...I wanted to share it today! :)
See more HERE 

Inkerbella Art by Brian Gibbs, New Zealand 2011

Well....I'm lucky once again as the super talented Brain Gibbs shares his talent yet again with me!! :) 
He came up with this amazing piece of work...his combination of all the things I love, Spiders, Tim Burton-like, Spikes, Dark, Wings, Horns, Skulls and  Devil like!! 
The process is quite amazing....he actually shared that with me.  It took him about 4 days working on it on and off in his spare time.  Look at how amazing this really is!!

Inkerbella Art by Brain Gibbs, New Zealand 2014


Once again THANK YOU Brain for sharing your super amazing talents with little ol' me! :) I really appreciate all the time and efforts you put into this!! THANKS!

P.S.
You can purchase the print as well.... Stickers, T-Shirts, Hoodies and Prints
See more info at the bottom of the page!!
Thanks for your support!! HUGS

Art in Progress...


Inkerbella Art in Progress #1 

Inkerbella Art in Progress #2

Inkerbella Art in Progress #3

Inkerbella Art in Progress #4


Inkerbella Art in Progress #5


Inkerbella Art in Progress #5




ITEMS TO PURCHASE


















No comments:

Post a Comment