Inkerbella

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shout-Out in an Interview!!

At Hollyshorts Film Festival 
8.13 Screening at the Chinese Theatre, Hollywood
2013


So my  friend Chris Charles who runs IdolFeatures.com has done some interview with me in the past.  He is a great interviewer and runs an awesome site that features actors, models etc.  Any ways, he interviewed my friend and co-worker/director Traycee King.  Traycee and I are both fellow Ghoul Girls and worked together on 8.13 which I know I have talked a lot about! :)

Traycee had an awesome interview with Chris where she gave me some shout-outs that melted my heart!! Just had to pass that along here to show how greatful I am to her for that.  Thanks again girl...you are amazing to work with and for!! Thanks for the oppertunities you have given me and my Daughter with 8.13 and I can't wait to work with you again soon!!

Shout out on IdolFeatures





No comments:

Post a Comment