Inkerbella

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FLASH BACKS

Oh man, The time continues to fly on by!!
Thought I would add on here a few things from the past....

FLASH BACK TIME!!!

Enjoy!! ;)

hehe





I had a fan/friend of mine Marcus Heywood in the UK surprise the heck outta me with not just 1 but 2 neato songs!! 
2010

Take a listen...









----------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSERS Music Video 
FLASH BACK
"Barely Human"
2007







Can you find me in this music video??
It was the 1st music video I was ever in!!! ;)
Happy Hunting!!




Behind the Scenes
Seen here with Ryan Pena (Director) 
hard to tell but he is giving me a tarantula to hold!! :)



Still shot 1


Still shot 2


Still shot 3


Having fun on set with Grace


New friends were made on set of Transers Music Video
Candace, Marie, Hollywood, Kelly, Nikki, and Grace

















No comments:

Post a Comment