Inkerbella

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gerardi Girl Interview

It's always fun to google your name and see what pops up!!
Well today I found a really old interview I did for Mark Gerardi who happens to be a very super talented artist!!

Back in 2009 I was in his pinup contest and WON!!
I was featured in his calendar for 2010 called "PinUps HotRods"

Once again, I'd like to thank Mark for the lovely artwork and for sharing his talents with me! Also a huge thanks to everyone who voted for me way back then!! :) Wow...you guys rock!!

HUGS
------------------------------------------------------


Interview with Inkerbella
In April of '09 I held the first Gerardi Girl Pinup Contest on MySpace. The premise was I've got this illustration of a '64 Nova done. Now I need a model to put in front of it.

READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE HERE


"PinUps HotRods" 2010 Calendar by Mark Gerardi




Here with my copy of the calendar 
2010






No comments:

Post a Comment