Inkerbella

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Comikaze Expo 2012

Super excited to be attending and representing Ghoul Girls at
Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo in Los Angeles, CA.

I will be at the Ghoul Girls booth #723 on Sunday, September 16th!!
Make sure you stop by and say hi!! I'd love to meet you!

CLICK here for more info on the Expo

CLICK Here to see the GHOUL GIRLS SITE

See you soon!!!
HUGS




Comikaze 

Sunday, September 16, 2012


Well what a day!! Comikaze was so much fun and it was great meeting  friends and make new ones.  :)
I was there on Sunday and was dressed up like Miss. Edward Scissorhands!! hehe!!
Here are a few pictures from my day!

ENJOY!

Los Angeles Convention Center
almost at Comikaze!!


I got my pass...let's do this!! ;)



Working the Ghoul Girls Booth at Comikaze 2012


Top Left: Fellow Ghoul Girls Nikki, Candace, and Inkerbella 
Top Right: Fellow Ghoul Girls Inkerbella and Traci 
Bottom: Ghoul Girls with some friends



SEE MORE PICTURES HERE :













No comments:

Post a Comment