Inkerbella

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Fix the Chapel" Inkerbella Pic on Ebay!!

I recently donated one of my signed photos from the TV show I'm in "8.13" 8.13 Website
 for a super good cause!

"Fix The Chapel"

This is a big deal because this chapel was part of the movie "Night of the Living Dead" from 1968.  It's become quite the cinematic icon over the years. They are wanting to tear it down! So in order to not have that happen, they are raising money through donations and auction items to get enough to remodel it!

I would like to thank everyone who spread the word about the auction. Also to the people who donated and bid on the picture! I sure appreciate your support and help on saving this piece of horror film history! I was happy to see it go for $31.00...Very cool! Thanks guys!!

HUGS
**Bella**

P.S. A special shout out to Chrissy Salazar for doing an amazing Make Up Job!!! You rock Girl!! ;) HUGS 

Some Links:

Fix the Chapel Official Site

Save the Chapel FaceBook Page

Ebay Auction Items


Here is a glimpse of the picture that I donated for the auction...and how the auction went....


Signed Inkerbella Picture
for Ebay Auction for the "Fix the Chapel" Fund



Inkerbella Picture up on Ebay!
Jan. 2012







It went for $31.00
So very cool! Thanks guys!


Auction Bidding Activity



UPDATE.....

August 28, 2012

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK You to the people who always keep track of me and the projects I do!! Here is a super happy update I have to share....

Remember back in January I told you that I was involved with "Fix the Chapel" yes...the c
hapel from the movie "Night of the Living Dead"?

WELL because of your support and donations the chapel is in the process of being fixed!!! WAHOOO!! ;)
Thanks again guys!
HUGS


THANK YOU!!!
More again soon!
HUGS

The Chapel in the process of repair!! 
August 2012

Small but a very important part of the process has started. Getting the porch roof back up to where it needs to be so work can start on the rest of the roof and box gutters. See the supports in place at the cemetery today. 
 Yes folks the chapel will be saved.



No comments:

Post a Comment