Inkerbella

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Examiner.com Interview....

Hey guys...

Take a peek at my most recent interview for the Examiner.com!!
I think it's so sweet how they started off the title and start to the interview....check it out..
A special Thanks to Francis Xavier of the Examiner.com for doing this super interview of me!! You rock!

ENJOY!!
HUGS
**Bella**


Examiner.com Inkerbella Interview


Model and Actress InkerBella is an Evolving Work of Art

 

 

 The New Year is almost upon us.  For some, it is a time of change, personal evolution and a time to shed the old and welcome in the new.  I couldn’t think of a better way to wrap up my first year with Examiner.com than with a performer who exemplifies creative evolution and is living her happily ever after, every day.   InkerBella is a model, actress, wife, mother and muse/canvas for the alternative/pin-up/tattoo movements.  She also has a signature perfume line to die for.  I’m happy to have InkerBella as my year-end guest!

  

READ MORE CLICK HERE!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment