Inkerbella

Monday, May 16, 2011

Inkerbella Signature Perfume Line

Sniff, Sniff Hooray!!
Did you know that I have my own Designer line of Perfume?
It was developed back in 2009 with the help of Black Corset Candles.
I currently have 2 scents in my line!
You can order online or buy in Stores if you live in the Los Angeles area.

STORES:

A Pin Ups Closet
16448 Beach Blvd.
Westminster, CA 92683
(714) 848-5705
A Pin Ups Closet Site

or

Viva Dulce Marina
950 Mission Street
South Pasadena, CA 91030
(626) 441-8482
Viva Dulce Marina Site


ORDER ONLINE CLICK HERE 


Inkerbella Perfume
~Smells of Jasmine and Vanilla Bean with a hint of Soft Musk
Comes in the cutest vintage bottle Only $23.00

Inkerbella Perfume
You can Purchase the Inkerbella Perfume in Stores or online
or
In the EXTRAS section!




The 2nd Perfume in my line is:

Inkerbella's Candy Floss Perfume
~Smells just like Cotton Candy you would get at the Carnival
Only $17.50 Each


Inkerbella's Candy Floss Perfume
You can Purchase in Stores or order online
@
or
In the EXTRAS section!



Art work for Ad by: Rockabilly Richie
Ty Richie!! ;)


Art by Rockabilly Richie
Original Pic by Tim Hunter
This Ad was seen in "Bachelor Pad Magazine" Issue #13 Sept 2010


Art by Rockabilly Richie
Original Pic by Tim Hunter
This Ad was seen in "Pin Up America Magazine" Issue #1 Jan/Feb. 2011


A few other fun things in my line:

The Inkerbella Car Air Fresheners
Only $2.75 Each

To Order Contact ME: bella@inkerbella.com
Art by: Rockabilly Richie



To Order Contact me: bella@inkerbella.com
Art by: Mark Gerardi


Thanks again for your support....and if you have purchase any of my items...please let me know what you think? If you do, I will send you a signed picture of your choice as a Thank you!! ;)
Send me your comments, questions, or picture of YOU with MY products at bella@inkerbella.com

Cheers to Smelling Super! ;)

HUGS
**Bella**

P.S. A few other fun places the Inkerbella Perfume Line has been seen!

Dynamite! Magazine-Germany Aug/Sept 2010 Issue
This lovely Magazine did an interview about my Perfume!
It's in German so if you really want to read it...you will need to do the google translator!



Gothic Beauty Magazine Issue #31 Aug. 2010
I was mentioned in this sweet article!










No comments:

Post a Comment