Inkerbella

Monday, March 7, 2016

AGT Season 11 Filming in Pasadena, CA

March 6th, 2016




So... Sunday Funday it really was...

As soon as it was announced last year that Simon Cowell was joining the cast of AGT's amazing judges... I knew right then and there I HAD to go to a taping of Season 11 !! :)

I have been a fan of Simon's like.. for as long as I have known of him.  As sometimes he gets a bad wrap for maybe being a little too honest and blunt... he's ALWAYS RIGHT! Honestly!! Going to the taping proved my point time and time again yesterday!!  You will have to tune in when it airs to see what I mean!

My Sidekick and I  gathered up some of our favorite gal pals.... and off we went for our Sunday Funday Adventure to the taping of America's Got Talent, Season 11 !!  It's crazy that I was lucky enough to have gone twice last year to AGT tapings.. and it's hard to believe a whole year has gone by already!

The new season will air on NBC on May 31st, 2016.... make sure you keep an eye out for us! ;)

So... Off to sharing some of our adventure...

We have tickets in hand.. and we are ready to start our day!! 




My Friend Alexis and I arrived at the Pasadena Civic Center 
Mar. 6th, 2016 


Here we all are.. ready to get this show on the road!! 
Inkerbella, Alexis, Katelyn and Kelsey 
AGT Season 11 



Inside the Pasadena Civic Center Filming AGT Season 11 


At the Taping of AGT Season 11.. 
I finally got to see Simon Cowell!!! Yippie!! 





 We are all a wrap... here you will see the Judges exiting !! 
I did the best I could.. it was crazy and it all happens so fast!! 


Filming AGT Season 11. 

What a fabulous day filming at AGT Season 11 !! 
Got to see some awesome talent!! 
We Laughed, We Clapped and We JUMPED everytime Simon hit his X !!! 
Let me just tell you.. .The buzzers are WAYYYY.. louder this year than last, that's for sure! 
They say, Simon wanted it that way! lol 

Thanks to all the hard working Crew and Cast and Judges of AGT for another amazing filming experience !! When you got to these things you are reminded how many people it takes to make a TV  show come to life!! Keep up the good work!! 
AGT is def. my favorite competition show out there! 
HUGS













No comments:

Post a Comment