Inkerbella

Sunday, August 9, 2015

My 1st time playing LIVE on air "No Boundaries Radio Show: Aug 5, 2015


PROMO AD 

Well this week was super exciting for me!! :)

I was contacted by JoJo with the "No Boundaries Radio Show" and she wanted to know if I'd be interested in doing an interview/play live for their show on the ParaX Radio Station!

Of course, how could I resist and offer like this!!? I was totally game!!



PROMO VIDEO 

She told me they were going to pick 3 songs for me to play!! I was scheduled to go LIVE at 5 ( PM , pst time) on Wednesday August 5th, 2015.

I was so super excited!!! I practiced my 3 songs each day!!

The song order was as follows:

"Happy You" (my original)
"I'm into Something Good"
"Drive"

As we were setting up to go on live William mentioned that he was wondering if I knew how to play "Tip Toe Through the Tulips"? I said why Yes, I do!!  So we decided at that time to add it to the list!!


William and JoJo were such awesome Hosts and they made me feel super comfortable and welcome to be apart of their show!!

For those of you who took the time to tune in LIVE on Wednesday....Thanks from the bottom of my heart!! It meant so much to me to hear you listened in and supported me!!  I appreciate all your messages and comments as well!! THANK YOU!!




MINUTES AWAY TILL GOING LIVE!!

Now I know, everyone has busy schedules ....and if you missed it, never fear!!! I have enclosed a few different versions here!!

Hope you enjoy my 1st interview playing LIVE on air!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who supported and continue to support my work past, present and future!!

I sure appreciate all of you!!

Thanks William and JoJo for all your hard work and research and for this opportunity!!! :)

BIG HUGS!! Enjoy the show!!!

**Bella**






BEHIND THE SCENES INTERVIEW: "No Boundaries Radio Show" 8/5/15



ARCHIVE VERISON: "No Boundaries Radio Show" 8/5/15







No comments:

Post a Comment