Inkerbella

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Odd Brodsky going to the Mill Valley Film Festival 36




9/11/13
So exciting!!
I just heard that Odd Brodsky, a comedy film that I was apart of will be going to have it's world premiere at the  Mill Valley Film Festival in October 2013!!  This is pretty exciting because  it was 1 of 21 U.S. Features to be shown at this Film Festival !!

Congrats to all the cast and crew for all the hard work and dedication!  There are so many people in this film that are amazing in their craft!! I'm excited I got to be apart of this project!!




Here is a little info about the film:


Cindy Baer (Purgatory House, MVFF 2004) explores the hopes and aspirations of a recent oddball transplant to Los Angeles in her whimsical, quirky comedy about following your dream. When Audrey Brodsky is born, her parents recognize a new little artist in the world. As a girl, Audrey (nicknamed Odd) is perpetually optimistic, and gamely jumps into the pursuit of a life in art. After attempts at singing, piano, painting, dancing and violin fall short, she discovers drama—and a vision of her future is born. Fast-forward to her early 20s: Audrey hitchhikes from Hollywood, Iowa, to Los Angeles with a backpack and an endearing optimism. There, our lovable loser with a big heart takes a steady day job until she finally musters the courage to quit and become an actress. And that’s when the true adventures begin, ones Audrey could never have dreamt.
—Lily Buchanan

You are invited to attend!!


WHEN: Friday~October 4th, 2013
TIME: 9:30 PM 

WHERE: 
Throckmorton Theatre 
142 Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941


AND

WHEN: Saturday~October 5th, 2013
TIME: 5:00 PM 

WHERE: 
Smith Rafael Film Center
Rafael 3 Theatre
 1118 Fourth Street, San Rafael CA 94901





Now it might be a little tricky to spot me in this film.... I'm wearing my wig....so...keep a close eye out!!


On set of Odd Brodsky 2011
Can you see me in this shot??  :) 


Thanks again to everyone who continues to check out the films I have been lucky to have been apart of!!
I appreciate your support!!
HUGS

Odd Brodsky on FB



PAST POSTS:
Odd Brodsky Film

---------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 9/12/13
I heard that tickets for the Saturday screening sold out in 48 hrs. !! WOWZERS!! 
Last I heard, you could still get tickets for the Friday screening!! 
Thanks for all your support!!
HUGS 




1 comment:

  1. Nice start guys...I went through the website and I found that you made decent point here. Keep up the topic that everyone can choose one of the best. Thanks. become an actress

    ReplyDelete