Inkerbella

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Boobie Awareness Month!!

Oct. 2012

Holy....can you believe we are already full swing into my FAVORITE month October already??

Well as you know, I'm apart of this project called BLOOD DRIVE! I play the character Nurse Shannon.... the book "BLOOD DRIVE"  comes out in 2013 and all the proceeds from the book sales go to finding a cure for breast cancer!! I'm so super excited to be apart of this project!

Here is the super cool banner that the artist Dennis Willman made for October!!
I love it and please feel free to steal it and use it on your Facebook pages!

There will be more to come soon!!!

HUGS

For the Book "BLOOD DRIVE"
Model: Inkerbella as Nurse Shannon
Photographer: Kelsey Shoup
Artist: Dennis Willman


P.S. CLICK here to read my other blog re. BLOOD DRIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment