Inkerbella

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"BLOOD DRIVE" Project

BLOOD DRIVE BANNER


I feel so super lucky that I was picked to be a part of this amazing project that the super duper talented Dennis Willman is heading up!!  It's called BLOOD DRIVE!!  

If you read the top banner you will see it's all about Vampires!! And who doesn't like Vampires?? ;) 
There will be a book published in 2013 and all the money earned will go to charity for breast cancer awareness!  For me that is near and dear as I have lost family members and friends to that nasty killer!

I did my photoshoot for this project on Sunday, August 26th, with the help of my lovely Daughter behind the flash!!  

There will be more soon!! 
Until then....here is a sneak peek of my character "Nurse Shannon"


Introducing NURSE SHANNON
for the BLOOD DRIVE Project! 


P.S. a few links to check out:





I Want to give a shout out and THANK YOU to Dennis for all his hard work!! You are amazing!! I love my character!!! YOU ROCK!! ;) BIG HUGS

A BIG HUGE Thank you and shout out to my Daughter Kelsey for being my photographer, you are the bestest ever baby!! Love you!!  KISSES


BLOOD DRIVE 
Part 1, Cover 1 
Due out Fall 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment