Inkerbella

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Maroon 5 "One More Night" Music Video

April 20, 2012



Wahooo...super excited to be cast in the music Video with Maroon 5 called "One More Night".  Went to Paramount Studios nice and early in the morning!! I was thrilled to be on that lot....I drive pass it all the time and I kept saying, one day....I'll film there.  And well, my dream came true!! It was way better than I could have ever imagined!  The Crew members were all so sweet...we even got Chocolate sushi for dessert after lunch.  Yum!! 

I had a great time on set, got to work with some of my film family members....it was nice to see them again as always! The Director for this project was the super amazing Peter Berg. He was so easy to work with!! He even paid me a compliment!!  :)  I'm really looking forward to seeing the music video.  I do know their new CD titled "OverExposed" Is due out on June 26, 2012. I have a feeling the music video will shortly follow that release date!!  I got to play a rocker chick...and that for now is all I can tell you...you will have to wait to see what the video is about!! ;)

The whole band were so sweet and kind.  Adam was a clown.....he was pretty funny.  I got to meet and talk with James Valentine (Guitar)  and Mickey Madden (Bass). I felt pretty lucky that I had a chance to get to talk to them and get to know them better. 

I caught the song about a month ago online and it's a really catchy song...I really really like this one a lot!  ;)

Until the video is out....Enjoy these pictures of my day!! ;)

HUGS

At Paramount Studios
Anton Rivas and Inkerbella 
Apr. 20, 2012


Paramount Studios 
Maroon 5 "One More Night" Music Video
Film Family Picture
Joe, Anton, Robert, Inkerbella, Chris, Vernon and Julian
April 20, 2012


Inkerbella and Narine 
Apr. 20th, 2012
Maroon 5 "One More Night"


Can you say Beard Sandwich??
Chris Noel, Inkerbella and Robert Tarpinian
Maroon 5 "One More Night"




Chris Noel and Inkerbella 
on set of Maroon 5 "One More Night" 
Paramount Studios
Apr 2012


Inkerbella and Robert 
Maroon 5 "One More Night"




UPDATE: 

June 19, 2012

Just Released.....the Song with the lyrics...so you can learn the song before the music video comes out!! Super exciting!!! ;)  Get ready to get this song stuck in your head...I LOVE IT! ;)


 


Also Buy the song on iTune Today:



Album Cover for
Maroon 5 "OverExposed"
Due out June 26, 2012



More again soon!!!
Thanks for reading!



UPDATE
June 20, 2012

Just saw that the music video will be showing on MTV THIS MONDAY June 25th, 2012!!
Here is the info. and when it will be on along w/ a sneak peek!
Enjoy!!

MTV announces Premiere 6/25 CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady!

    I was looking up a client of mine Anton Rivas and I found these pix of you with a few of my clients! I run an alt. casting co. and extras calling service called Reel Characterz. I really need some tatted up ladies! Please visit the web site and sign up. It's FREE!!!
    JacQue Lawson
    www.ReelCharacterZ.com
    JaQact@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete