Inkerbella

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Innocent Blood Premiere

May 19, 2012

Tonight is an exciting night!! The Film Premiere of "Innocent Blood"!!!  This is the film that I play a University Student!

 Inkerbella (University Student) and Jun-Seon Kim (Professor James Park) 
June 2011
IMDb film listing 


The Teaser

Got to go to The Raleigh Studios in Hollywood with my family.  The film was shown in the Chaplin Theater!! 
It's a very lovely venue.  It was so great to see and reunite with the other actors/crew again who worked on the film!! It's really like a film family reunion!! I just love that! 

I also found out that the film also went to an International film festival in France and already won some awards!! Very exciting and cool news!!

I will post more info. on where you can see it as I have it...until then, enjoy a few pictures from the premiere night! ;)

Thanks again for your support!

HUGS


Innocent Blood Film Premiere
Raleigh Studios, Hollywood CA
Inkerbella (University Student)  and Linda Tran  (University Student) 
May 19, 2012


The Directors D.J. Holloway and Sun Kim  with Trip Hope (Producer/Actor)
We are all excited to see Innocent Blood for the 1st time on the BIG Screen!! 
May 19, 2012
Raleigh Studios, Hollywood, CA


 Inkerbella (University Student) with Trip Hope (Producer/Detective Jim Collins)
It was super to see Trip again!
The film was amazing and I feel so lucky to have been a part of it!
Thank you!!
May 2012


Inkerbella with my little side kick, my Daughter Kelsey.
She enjoyed looking for me through out the film.  Such a sweetheart! 
Love ya
May 2012



OLDER POSTS:



No comments:

Post a Comment