Inkerbella

Friday, March 16, 2012

SPIKE TV's:" 1000 Ways to DIE!!"


Watch the Full Episode HERE
CLICK HERE to watch around 16:59

NOW on YouTube...take a look!! :) 






I had a BLAST filming for the TV show "1000 Ways to Die"!!
Here is the journey of how it all happened!!

Dec. 16, 2011
I got a call saying the casting director wanted me to come down to Sun Valley for an Audition!
The audition was way different that I have done up to this point.  It was all improv!  It was quite fun I must say and of course, they filmed it as always.  I felt pretty good about what I did, the casting director smiled and blushed a few times....so I figured that was a good sign. Next was the waiting period...to see if I got the call back.....most of the time, that is the hardest part!

Following the Signs....


Found where to go....now off to audition!!


So right before Xmas I got a call....a super exciting call saying I GOT THE PART!!! Yippie!!!  I could hardly breath...I've been a fan of this show for quite a long time, and now I was actually going to be acting in one of the episodes!! WOW! ;) I felt soo soo lucky!!  I was super happy that I had booked my 1st gig for 2012 so soon!!  Looks like this year is going to start off with a bang!!  I really enjoy doing TV gigs a lot so I was thrilled to continue to get gigs in that direction!! ;)


Jan. 4, 2012
Fitting Day!
I went down to have my costume fitting today!  It was a lot of fun!! I got to meet the Wardrobe ladies and it was fun letting them dress me up like a dolly! hehe.  So many fun clothes to choose from.  They already knew exactly what they wanted for me so the process was pretty easy and fast! :)

Let's get this fitting started!!! :)


Jan. 10, 2012
Off to set bright and early today!! So very excited, I had a hard time sleeping the night before!! hehe!
Got there and ran into a few friends (people I like to call my Film Family) Jeffery Damnit saw me and yelled out my name. We walked on set together and ran into another friend Robert Page who is part of the crew there (didn't even realize he worked as a crew member there! hehe) . Met Paul Vinson as well, what a sweet guy with a big heart! Also, met up with another friend/film family member  Verona Blue. We actually worked together on CSI. It's so nice to work with her again. She's a great friend and talent! Made a new friend Illissa Mayrose...she's a kick in the pants!  We hung out and waited and had breakfast.  Then the Director Assistants came over and took me over to my trailer!
Now I knew I was casted as a principal actor today, but holy smokes...this was a super surprise to me!!

Off to my Trailer

So after we were all dressed, hair and makeup done by the talented crew! Off to set we go!!
They did an amazing job with the set up of the shop.  Oh yes by the way, I was playing a Tattoo Artist!  So they made a tattoo shop brought all kind of things in. It was great!  It was cool too b/c when we were on break, one of the crew member came over and introduced himself and told me that he saw my audition video. I was like, wow...really? That's cool. He said, you did a really great job!  I was so happy to hear that, it's not everyday a crew member does that!  :)

It was a blast to work on set. The Director, Tom McMahon was such a delight to work with. He was funny and so much fun!
We had our lunch break and finished working away some more. We wrapped and now I can't WAIT till it airs!! I heard rumor, that it is scheduled to air sometime late March so more soon!

Here are some more pictures from my day....ENJOY!!
Happy me...in my Trailer!! 
Jan. 2012


Time for Hair and Makeup


Jeffery Damnit, Inkerbella and Paul Vinson 
on set of 1000 Ways to Die
Jan. 2012


Inkerbella, Ilissa Mayrose, Verona Blue
on set of 1000 Ways to Die
Jan. 2012

Paul Vinson's Arm
with a FAKE tattoo "Douche Bag" 
on set of 1000 Ways to Die

Jeffery Damnit
Doing some movie magic!!


Clapboard from our day
1000 Ways to Die
"Enter the Ferret", Season 4, Episode 401





Inkerbella as a Tattoo Artist
on set of 1000 Ways to Die
Jan. 2012


March 12, 2012

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!! 
The episode Airs TONIGHT at 7 PM, 10 PM and 1 AM!!

Here is the link to watch the full episode if you missed it.....



Enjoy!! ;) 


Still shot 
From Left to Right....Tattoo Artist Bella, Zeke played by Jeffery Damnit and Verona. 



 Still shot
Inkerbella and Paul Vinson 


Still shot
Verona and Inkerbella 

Still shot
Jeffery, Verona, Inkerbella

Still Shot
Verona and Inkerbella


Still Shot
Jeffery, Paul , Verona and Inkerbella 



Thanks again for all your support!! ;) 














No comments:

Post a Comment