Inkerbella

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Watch ME On... The Eric Andre Show, Season 4, Episode 5 !!



Wow.. it's amazing when things come to YOU!! It really means a lot!! :)

Wednesday Sept. 9th, 2015
So a friend of mine who I refer to as my Film Brother Chris,  mentioned me to a Casting Director on a gig he had booked for Cartoon Network!   They wanted to see my pictures so I decided to go ahead and send my pictures in to see what happens, I figured I had nothing to lose!

About 30 mins later I got a text back saying could you please send me a video of you dancing! lol I was like... ummm shit, why not! My Daughter helped me find some theme appropriate music and off I went!  I sent it over and played the waiting game!  I got contacted back asking for my measurements for the wardrobe department...and then I asked, does that mean I got the gig???  The Casting Director was like oh man.. YES ... sorry I thought I told you!  I was now booked on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim Show "The Eric Andre Show" as a Cyber Goth for Season 4, Episode 5 !!  YIPPIE!!! I was so excited!!


Thursday Sept. 10th, 2015
My Call time was 12:30 PM in North Hollywood at the Apache Studios!  I was so excited since I had taken a little time off of acting!! My heart was racing as I was super excited about what the day would hold!! It was nice that my Film Brother and friend Chris Noel was there, we are film family and have worked together many of times!!

Once we got inside the Apache Studio I was greeted by the Executive Producer Andrew Barchilon. He was so super sweet and welcoming!  He visited in the makeup/hair room and had input as to how he wanted me to look for the scenes. I had never had such close interaction with an exec producer before!! He was just super down to earth and I felt I was making a new friend for sure!
The Make Up Artists were awesome!!  Make up Artist Golden SunShyne gave me some pretty cool and bright hair extensions and wanted to go ahead and match my lipstick to the hair... so MUA Carmen Thomas custom mixed this electric blue lipstick!  Fabulous!!

Getting Hair & Make Up Done 
"The Eric Andre Show"
9/10/15


After Hair and Make Up ... off to Wardrobe I went!!  I had brought a lot of clothes of my own....I figured they might want to use what I had. Sure enough... they decided to mix a few of the selections I had brought along.....and came up with a super cool look.  They had given me black tights and  green fishnets and some really cool light up rings to complete the look!! The rings were so cute... I got to wear these cute little white rats....and their noses lit up!! Then I also had a few blingly light up ones too!

I was READY!!

Playing a CyberGoth 
for "The Eric Andre Show" 
Season 4, Ep. 5


Off to set we go.... I danced the whole time... because you know...  that's what we cyber goths do! lol. Eric Andre came over and introduced himself and thanked us for being there. It was pretty awesome that the whole 50+ crew working knew my name and would call out "Bella, move a bit to your left" etc. to get me in the right placement on set.  Once in that spot... they marked it for me!! I felt pretty special too that the MUA would spend extra care making sure my hair & make up was on point!! MUA Kayti Pollor along with Carmen and Golden made sure that after we would cut..... my face wasn't a sweaty mess (remember non-stop dancing!!) They would come over and fix my lips and pat my face dry.  Sure made me feel special! Thanks girls!

It was probably the hottest set I had ever worked on!! They had to cut the A/C and fans when we were filming b/c they didn't want things moving or the noise of it all.  All the crew was super kind, one of the times we cut.....they came running over w/ the coldest ice water with straws included so we wouldn't mess up our lips!

Definitely the highlight of my day... was when I got to meet and work with Penn Jillette !!! I have been a fan of his work for so so many years!! I love magic .... and comedy and Penn & Teller have the right stuff!!! So it was pretty fucking awesome when I got to meet him.  He was super nice and fun... he came right up... shook my hand and introduced himself.  Not only that, but he actually raved around with us!! Awesomeness!! Not only did Penn rave w/us, but so did Eric.  So much fun!! Working with Penn was definitely a dream come true for me!

CyberGoths 
Inkerbella and Penn Jillette for "The Eric Andre Show"
Season 4, Ep.5 


It was all and all an amazing day on set!! I loved every second of it!! It was great to meet and work with not only Chris again, but my new film family members: Mike Sielaff and Mark Belko !! Looking forward to seeing you all again sometime soon!!
The CyberGoths 
"The Eric Andre Show" Season 4, Ep. 5 
Belko, Inkerbella, Mike and Chris 


Until then....we have some pictures.. good memories and the TV show we were apart of that will live in film history for the rest of forever!! I love that about film... it's always there... and TV is my favorite thing to do!!  I'm hoping to work many more bad ass TV shows to come!!!

Thanks for all the support and hope you enjoy the show as much as I had making it!!
HUGS
**Bella**


Penn Jillette with Eric Andre 



UPDATE!!!

"The Eric Andre Show" Season 4, Episode 5 Airs on September 9th, 2016

Make sure you head over to the Cartoon Network during their Adult Swim time and tune in on Sept. 9th to see me and my film family having a BLAST!! :)

EAST Coast 9 PM
WEST Coast 12 MidNight





SO YOU MISSED IT???
No worries...
Here is a link to see the show... I know your time is valuable... so to help you out... if you'd like to see the part I'm on it starts around 1:40.  They only show me at the beginning of the show, in case your wondering! ;)


CLICK TO SEE Season 4, Ep. 5 "The Eric Andre Show"

You can also see the full version here 
(You need to have a cable service provider to watch) 
CLICK HERE to WATCH from ADULT SWIM


Screen Shot "The Eric Andre Show" Season 4, Ep. 5 
Aired Sept. 9th, 2016 


Still Shot "The Eric Andre Show" Season 4, Ep. 5 
Aired Sept. 9th, 2016 

Still Shot "The Eric Andre Show" Season 4, Ep. 5 
Aired Sept. 9th, 2016 


Still Shot "The Eric Andre Show" Season 4, Ep. 5 
Aired Sept. 9th, 2016 











No comments:

Post a Comment