Inkerbella

Friday, November 29, 2013

Yippie Skippy...I'm featured on the Rebel Ink Magazine Site!! :)



Yippie Skippy!!
Well today is a great day!! I happened to see online today that I was selected to be a featured tattoo pin up  over at Rebel Ink Magazine's site!! :)

I feel pretty lucky to share the page with some other super cool talented people!!

Front page of Rebel Ink Magazine 


A few shout outs to the people who rock my world! :) Thanks for all your hard work & support guys!!

Tattoos by: Tattoo Jared 
Photos by: VooDoo Sugar Photography
Art Photo by: Richard Fuggetta 
Featured at: Rebel Ink Magazine
Show the links above some love and visit their pages!! :)


Take a peek on this link to see me scroll though on the front page of their site!! :)
Then, see more pictures by clicking the Pin Up link with my picture below!!

Pin Up section on Rebel Ink Magazine


Enjoy!!
Caring is sharing so please feel free to pass it on!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW

http://www.rebelinkmag.com/

Thanks again for following my journey!!
HUGS

**Bella**


No comments:

Post a Comment