Inkerbella

Monday, September 19, 2011

Help me become the NEXT BRIDE OF CREEPY!!

Yep...I'm in a contest for "Creepy LA"...I'm hoping to become the next Bride of Creepy....so here is how it's done.... It only takes a second...read on...

Step #1 CLICK ON THIS LINK....
CLICK HERE TO VOTE!! Link to Bride of Creepy Inkerbella

Step #2  LIKE IT!!

Step #3 SHARE IT!! Pass the link on b/c the more LIKES  I get the better my chances!

Thanks in advance for everyone's continued support of all I do!! You guys ROCK!
Bloody Fingers Crossed!!! ;) 

HUGS
**Bella**


UPDATE .......UPDATE........UPDATE.......UPDATE........UPDATE!!!




OCTOBER 11, 2011

Well guys, you did it!! You helped me make it to round 2 which is the final and last round for "Bride of Creepy!!" ;)

Yippiee!! Thanks for all your votes!! Now...if I could ask you for 1 last vote that would be so super!!! :)  It's a big different this time around...just click on this Link and then click next to the bubble by my name!
Voting ends when the clock stikes 12 on Sunday October 16th, 2011.

Click here to VOTE one last time!!! FINAL ROUND!! ;)

Thanks so much for your continued help and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment