Inkerbella

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wahoooo...I have an IMDb Page!!!

Yep, it's official....I'm on IMDb!!!
Now if you don't know what that is....well it's a super cool website

I=Internet
M=Movie
D=Data
b=Base

So in a nutshell....it's where anyone who is anyone in the acting world has a page. You can keep track of them, what films they are in...what films are in the works...etc.

My page is still in the works.....as it's pretty new...but thought I'd share it with you in case you wanted to see!

P.S. When you go check out the link below, if you could LIKE my page (right side of the screen), that will help me bunches, you see each time I get a LIKE, it helps my STAR METER go UP!! ;)

Thanks bunches for all your continued support!!
More soon!




Click below for my IMDb Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment